Sunday, July 18, 2021

Depressed... Part One.

I haven't posted for a while because I have been well... depressed... 

I am being forced back to my workplace. I knew the day would come but I truly thought that there would be some accounting for the fact that we were basically without any strictures when we were working from home and we were a million times MORE productive. Nope. At every turn the employer is acting just like old times. 

It is just unacceptable.  I have to leave my house at 7 AM and return at 7 Pm. That isn't a life. 

At least 2 hours (or more of my day is spent stuck commuting).

I have no options for reasonable food. As all my food must be consumed outside the home or, I have to bring it with me.. and given an hour and 1/2 commute, that may be a little dangerous.  I had asked if we could telework on the train...so I could work in the building from say 9:30 to 3:30 and use the time on the train to get work done.

Nope... Nope ... Nope.. is all I hear these days. 

We have to return on August 2. We were told there were formulating a Telework policy but, no policy. So I guess I might GET that policy when I retire.  I have tons of leave time but it is impossible to take right now. There is simply no one to cover for me.. I am also not vaccinated.  For my independent thinking I will have to wear a mask all day long.  I do think I will be getting the Novamax vaccine but... that won't be out until October and, I would like sometime to see if it has bad side effects. 

The life I am living right now isn't a great one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am finally done with Keto.

Since the start of the pandemic I have been heavily invested in Keto and fasting. What captured my interest was the book, "Anyway you c...