Wednesday, February 17, 2021

WORRIED ABOUT MY NEXT TESTS

So my next blood tests are due. I called on Monday and they are sitting there waiting for me. My last tests were done on November 17, 2020. So today is exactly three months. 

I was going to go today, it is a beautiful bright day.... but I just couldn't bring myself to do so. 

The reason in my head is that I have been fasting and am probably dehydrated. And also, I am not sure about my CBC and other results because, I have been fasting and I am not sure I have been getting really strong nutrition. 

But, truth is... probably scared. 

Mostly scared because at the moment I am without a primary care doctor and also, without a hematologist. I said that the blood test results would tell if I needed to go to Dana Farber or just find a hematologist / oncologist.... 

I have tentatively decided to perhaps go on Saturday. The lab is open for 4 hours. I will be on a "eat day" on Friday and hopefully can drink a lot of water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am finally done with Keto.

Since the start of the pandemic I have been heavily invested in Keto and fasting. What captured my interest was the book, "Anyway you c...